Ecos de Economía is A Latin American Journal of Applied Economics managed by the School of Economics and Finance of Universidad EAFIT in Medellin, Colombia.
The journal is currently seeking manuscripts for its December 2016 and June 2017 issues, but articles will be published online as soon as they are in final published form. The Journal seeks to publish articles that will be of interest to the international research community in the fields of applied economics and finance. Articles ideally should include a valid conceptual model and an empirical test of the model. The journal prefers articles in English but also accepts articles in Spanish.
More information here: http://publicaciones.eafit.
Otros documentos recientes en Dotec-Colombia
- Incidence of pollution in the resilience of a natural system and the extent of expected pigouvian taxes and permits for environmental services in a general equilibrium model
- Desarrollo económico y espacial desigual: panorama teórico y aproximaciones al caso colombiano
- Evaluación de pronósticos del tipo de cambio utilizando
- Estimating the COP Exchange Rate Volatility Smile and the Market Effect of Central Bank Interventions: A CHARN Approach
- Es Lineal la Curva de Phillips en Colombia?